Edureka 2019 technical career guide is out! The hottest job roles in this guide, precise learning paths, industry prospects, and more. Download now.
So let's make a new annual resolution to master any of the following technologies:
10) RPA (Robot Process Automation):
RPA Training – Explore courses to become proficient in RPA.
* In general, any desk work in any industry involves tasks that are inherently repetitive and can be automated.
* RPA or robotic process automation enables you to automate such routine and repetitive tasks.
* You don't need to write any code to automate repetitive tasks.
In 2019, the trend of robotics and machine learning will only develop rapidly, which means that RPA will become a valuable skill.
9) Big data:
Big Data and Hadoop Training – Explore courses to master Big Data and Hadoop.
Big data refers to issues related to the processing and storage of different types of data. Most companies today rely on big data analytics to gain insights on:
* Product research,
* Marketing plans and more.
To your surprise, big data led Germany to the World Cup.
Hadoop and Spark are the two most famous frameworks for solving big data problems.
If you already know something about big data, great! If not, it's time to start.
8) Smart Application (I-Application):
* I-Apps is software written for mobile devices based on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to simplify everyday tasks.
* This involves tasks such as organizing and prioritizing emails, scheduling meetings, recording interactions, content, and more. Some familiar examples of I-Apps are chatbots and virtual assistants.
7) Internet of Things (IoT):
* Another buzzword is no longer a buzzword, but has become a mature technology ecosystem in itself.
* The Internet of Things is essentially connecting many devices and creating a virtual network, everything can run seamlessly through a single monitoring center.
* The Internet of Things is a vast network of connected devices-all of which collect and share data about how they are used and the environment in which they operate.
This includes everything for you:
* Washing machine can think of almost everything.
With the Internet of Things, we can optimize smart cities:
* Efficient waste management and
DevOps Training – Explore courses to master the DevOps tools.
This is an odd number in the list. It is not technology, but methodology.
DevOps is a way to ensure that development and operations go hand in hand. The DevOps cycle is depicted as an infinite loop, representing the integration of developers and operations teams. The specific methods are as follows:
* Automation infrastructure
* Workflow and
* Continuously measure application performance.
5) Angular and React:
Angular and React Training – Explore courses to master Angular and React.
OK, now we are entering the core technology.
* Use React and Angular to create a highly modular web application. So you don't need to make a lot of changes in the code base to add new features.
* Angular and React also allows you to create native mobile applications with the same JS, CSS, and HTML knowledge.
* Best part-Open source library with highly active community support.
4) Cloud computing:
AWS Solution Architect Training-Explore courses to master AWS.
* This is a senior person.
* Most other technologies on this list exist only because of the popularity of cloud computing.
* By letting companies save money and simplify users' computing needs, cloud computing is undoubtedly one of the most popular technologies and it will continue to be popular in 2019.
3) Augmented and virtual reality:
* Virtual is real! Now, businesses of all sizes and sizes are using two technologies, VR and AR, which allow you to experience something very close to the real in a virtual environment. But the underlying technology can be very complex.
* Medical students use AR technology to perform surgery in a controlled environment.
* VR, on the other hand, opens up new avenues for gaming and interactive marketing.
Blockchain Training – Explore courses to master blockchain.
* This is the technology that promotes the development of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a brand new parallel currency that has captured the world.
* Interestingly, blockchain has far-reaching potential as a technology in all areas from healthcare to elections to real estate to law enforcement.
1) Artificial Intelligence (AI):
Artificial Intelligence Training – Explore courses to master AI and deep learning.
* AI existed even before the Internet was born, but now, the backbone of data processing and computing capabilities is strong enough to support the entire technology alone.
* Artificial intelligence is everywhere today, from smartphones to cars to homes to banks.
* This is the new normal, and this is something the world cannot do without.